Classes Pre-Nursery to Class XII
- Admission Procedure starts with Registration of the student.
- Application for admission will be accepted only on prescribed form available in the School Office.
- Age Criterion:-
Age Criterion of the student seeking admission in Nursery to Class KG-I as on 30th June of the session:-
Nursery – Age – Two and half years to Four and half years
Kindergarten I (KG-I) Age Three and Half years – Four and Half years
Interaction with parents is also a part of admission procedure.
- Admission to Nursery and K.G. classes will be given on the basis of original Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation. For other classes transfer certificate and Marksheet will be required.
- Admission is strictly based on merit.
- The Principal reserves the right to grant admission.
- No Donation is accepted for Admission.
You may visit the school –
Monday to Saturday – 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please carry the following documents with you:
- An age proof of the student ( Birth Certificate, Aadhar Card/ Passport, SSSMID) 4 passport sized photographs of the student ( with name of student written behind each photograph )
- 2 photographs of both parents ( with name and relationship written behind the photograph )
Any previous report cards and TC. (If applicable)